Allen-Bradley SafeZone 3 with CIP Safety Laser Scanner
Rockwell Automation's SafeZone Safety Laser Scanners are compact devices with switchable, configurable fields and field sets (warning and safety). The Safety Configuration and Diagnostic (SCD) Windows-based software, which is used to configure the SafeZone Singlezone, Multizone and Mini simplify the programming of the SafeZone safety laser scanners. The SafeZone 3 uses the 442L AOP to configure the EtherNet/IP connection and as well as programming of the scanner.
The Allen-Bradley Guardmaster SafeZone 3 laser scanner from Rockwell Automation is now enabled with Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) Safety over EtherNet/IP. This gives users access to critical data needed for a comprehensive picture of machine or production line status. Ultimately, smart safety devices like the SafeZone 3 provide meaningful information so users can monitor machine health, increase uptime, improve flexibility and enhance safety, while lowering total cost of ownership.
Designed for use in dangerous areas or hazardous points, the SafeZone 3 is the next-generation safety laser scanner.
- Improves the accuracy of scan data
- Increased immunity to dust, smoke, and optical interferences
- CIP Safety over EtherNet/IP enables smart safety within your Connected Enterprise and provides rich data from the plant floor
- Integrates with a GuardLogix control system using Studio 5000 Logix Designer
- Supports Device Level Ring (DLR) network topology, which helps increase network resiliency
Click the link below to learn more or to speak to an Automation Specialist.