Click on the job below to see the description and apply.
What Our Employees Are Saying
Equal Employment Opportunity
Electric Supply and Equipment Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person, employee, or job applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. Further, it is the policy of ES&E to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements. This policy is intended to apply to all personnel actions affecting, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreation programs. It is also our policy to comply with all federal and state employment laws.
ES&E provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you require to express an interest in a specific opening by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 336.574.4813. Thank you for considering ES&E for your next career opportunity.
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Medical coverage (employees may choose between two comprehensive plans)
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance (company-paid and supplemental)
- Short-term disability and long-term disability are 100% employer-paid benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and/or dependent care expenses
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with monthly employer contribution
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with pre-tax and ROTH options along with employer matching
- Profit Sharing Plan
- College Savings – access to a 529 plan
- The company values employees' time with family by typically honoring standard work hours.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – access to free counseling resources and work/life balance tools
- Annual on-site flu shot clinic
- Business casual work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Family outings and employee activities throughout the year
- Legal Services & Identity Theft benefits
Culture of Excellence
- Proven track record in providing outstanding customer service
- Named one of the "Best Places to Work in NC" for several years
- Scheduled company meetings
- ISO Certification
- Open door policy
- Company milestones celebrated
- Peer-to-peer recognition program (Essie Bucks)