Installed Base Evaluation
Are you experiencing long lead times, shipment date changes, obsolete parts, or lack of critical spares? Then it’s time for an ES&E IBE to help address your supply chain issues. Let ES&E ease supply chain uncertainty with an Installed Base Evaluation (IBE) to identify your plant’s current and future risks.
Do you have a complete view of your plant hierarchy and the time and resources to understand those assets?
Do you have an efficient and accurate process for maintaining your storeroom inventory to support critical spares?
Do you have accurate lifecycle information on your equipment and know what's currently being manufactured, discontinued, or obsolete?
Do you have a plan to mitigate your lifecycle risks?
With insights from your Installed Base Evaluation, you can manage costs and improve productivity by:
- Identifying & managing risks
- Improving your return on assets
- Increasing uptime
- Optimizing plant operations
- Creating a modernization budget
After ES&E’s site and data assessment, you will receive an actionable, easy-to-interpret report that includes the following:
- A comprehensive plant analysis and hierarchy map
- Lifecycle asset inventory and analysis – from obsolete parts to excess inventory
- Site-to-panel downtime risk profile snapshots
- Recommendations to improve plant performance
- A plan for ongoing plant monitoring and support
- Reduce costs by identifying and eliminating excess inventory, which can help improve Return on Net Assets (RONA)
- Increase uptime by ensuring critical spares are on site to support production and maintenance
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with supporting older equipment
- Build a modernization budget after identifying the areas most at lifecycle risk
What to Expect
- Field collection - We work with you during the site visit to collect all data about your electrical and mechanical installed base - whether the product has an Allen-Bradley® logo on it or not.
- Off-site data analysis - Using customized software, our analysis helps you better understand your lifecycle risk by site, area, line, machine, and panel. We recommend inventory levels based on criticality.
- Delivery - You'll get a final report, which includes plant hierarchy and corporate risk profile for downtime. We also help you take action. We'll discuss what is going to be most effective in helping you improve plant performance.
- Ongoing insight - You'll gain access to a subscription term of My Equipment, which will help you assess and evaluate your risks continuously.